Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Learning in Hand

While looking at the Bundy High School Blog, under the "Talking Tech" link, I came across this site, Learning in Hand:
http://learninginhand.com/

The site focuses on today's technology in a school setting or how we can use what is out there to enhance learning (however, while it is mainly aimed at teachers, it is not exclusive to educators). Discussed are the iPod Touch, the i Pod, podcasting, PDAs and the i Pad ... to name a few.
The site caught my eye because it is exactly what we need at work where we have wonderful ideas but no clue how to implement them!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a useful site. Only negative comment is that it is USA biased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the Learning in Hand site very interesting as hand held devices seem to be becoming more frequently used in schools. I have just bought a netbook so I will have to have a look at what downloadable applications this site suggests.

    Janine

    ReplyDelete