Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bundy High School

I first saw this blog ages ago (well, maybe a month or so ago) and absolutely LOVED it - maybe because I can relate with many of the library "issues" this librarian has to face or maybe because I love reading (and so really enjoy the book reviews which give me ideas for myself and my children).
Whatever the reason, I have decided to do an annotated citation of the blog and hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do.

Symonds 2010, Bundy High Library, Bundaberg High School, Qld., viewed 7th April 2010, [http://bshslibrary.edublogs.org]

Mr Symonds, teacher-librarian at Bundaberg High School and avid reader of books, gives us a glimpse of life at Bundy High. Easy to navigate and fun, this blog is designed mainly for students and staff at Bundy High but is not limited to these members - anyone with even the slightest interest in books or technology will delight in this blog. There is an extensive section on book reviews covering most genres; a link to the newest technology and its application in the library; speculations on the degeneration of the reading culture amongst teens and the gradual "phasing out" of the teacher-librarian.
Authoritative, with no apparant biases, this blog has a little of something for everyone.
Here is the link;
http://bshslibrary.edublogs.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment