Tuesday, April 27, 2010

E-portfolios

This week we looked at e-portfolios; this particular one is called Mahara.
My impressions? Very very easy to use - at least the part we did at the Polytechnic was. At home we have been asked to simply put our blogs, flickr photos and YouTube videos in the External links section. And guess what I am having trouble with???
Anyway Janine explained how to do our blogs and I asked Leonie about the rest as I could not for the life of me find a way to link the sites with the e-portfolio. Although I cannot make heads or tail of her answer this is what Leonie suggested:

It might be easier to use the portfolio option and attach the YouTube video and the Fickr photos as files. I can't see an option in Flickr to link directly to the site but there is a way on YouTube to embed the video - may be useful for your blog.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment